dubizzle دوبيزل
dubizzle دوبيزل
dubizzle دوبيزل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

وظائف خاليه من dubizzle دوبيزل- اعلانات التوظيف بجريدة الاهرام - اعلانات التوظيف بجريدة الجمهورية - تابع اعلانات التوظيف المعلن عنها فى صحف -مصر-السعودية-قطر-الامارات-الدول الاوربية-الاردن اليمن-تونس-العراق-البحرين-سوريا-فلسطين-المغرب-عمان-Jobs

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولرئيسية المنتدى
Diffusé par Adcash

25/01/2013 Officially - Manchester United has "Ivorian" I hope England in the summer

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 7727
نقاط : 27559
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/09/2012

25/01/2013 Officially - Manchester United has "Ivorian" I hope England in the summer Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 25/01/2013 Officially - Manchester United has "Ivorian" I hope England in the summer   25/01/2013 Officially - Manchester United has "Ivorian" I hope England in the summer Emptyالجمعة يناير 25, 2013 5:05 pm

25/01/2013
Officially - Manchester United has "Ivorian" I hope England in the summer

LONDON (EFE) - Manchester United English Premier League leaders on Friday reached an agreement to sign the young wing Wilfried Zaha from the ranks of the Crystal Palace starting from July 2013.

25/01/2013 Officially - Manchester United has "Ivorian" I hope England in the summer 1683282165887The Red Devils in a brief statement through his position that the player will undergo a medical examination on Friday but did not disclose the contract period or the value of the deal.

Descended Zaha (20 years) of Ivorian origin but has played for England under his brilliance with Crystal Palace.

He manager Alex Ferguson Man Utd deal comes within the framework of the policy of relying on young players, and expressed the hope that it will benefit from a rising star in the future capabilities.

The deal comes after 24 hours of the announcement of Man Utd loan Italian striker Federico Macheda to Stuttgart until the end of the season.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://dubizzle.yoo7.com

25/01/2013 Officially - Manchester United has "Ivorian" I hope England in the summer
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Jobs in USA Careers in the USA United States 2013 : Associate Chief, Clinical Pharmacy Services Jobs in USA Careers 2013 offres d'emplois gouvernement USA United States jobs gov - jobs in USA United States 2013 Jobs in USA Careers in the USA United
» Jobs in USA Careers in the USA United States 2013 : Associate Chief, Clinical Pharmacy Services Jobs in USA Careers 2013 offres d'emplois gouvernement USA United States jobs gov - jobs in USA United States 2013 Jobs in USA Careers in the USA United
» Jobs in USA Careers in the USA United States 2013 : Inpatient Pharmacy Supervisor Jobs in USA Careers 2013 offres d'emplois gouvernement USA United States jobs gov - jobs in USA United States 2013 Jobs in USA Careers in the USA United States Jobs job
» 25/01/2013 Officiellement - Manchester United a "ivoirien" J'espère Angleterre à l'été LONDRES (EFE) - Manchester United Premier dirigeants de la Ligue anglaise, le vendredi parvenus à un accord pour signer l'aile jeune Wilfried Zaha dans les rangs de Cr

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
dubizzle دوبيزل :: المنتديات الاجتماعية (Social forums ) :: الاخبار ( خبر عاجل )-
انتقل الى: